We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Osprey Packs Kamber 32L Backpack and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 91 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.5 stars
Expert Rating: 4.5 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 57
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Osprey’s legendary quality shines through.
- Two compartments (one wet and one dry) keep the pack organized and dry.
- The pack has an emergency tool compartment with a bright red zipper.
- The pack zips all the way open to lay out flat.
- Hydration compatible with an insulated water tube sleeve.
- Easy adjustable hip belt with pockets.
- A-frame carry for skis and horizontal/vertical carry for snowboards distributes weight evenly.
- You don’t have to remove skis from pack to access the main compartment.
- Insulated hydration tube sleeve keeps your water from freezing.
- Extremely feature rich with hip pockets, ice axe loop, and a soft fabric goggles/sunglasses holder.
- Large buckles and zippers so you can operate them with gloves on.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The buckles for the helmet storage and shoulder straps have to come undone to access the pack’s emergency tool compartment.
- Doesn’t carry bigger backcountry helmets.
- Without a top entry, the pack is a little difficult to load.
- The price for so many features and waterproofing is a heavy pack.
- Feels a little tight for 32 liters.
- No rope carry or gear loops on the hip belt.
- The shoulder strap buckles impede the main compartment zipper.
The Osprey Kamber 32 was designed for ski trips that go a little further than the resort. With a hydration sleeve complete with an insulated tube, pockets and hooks for almost everything, and that incredible Osprey quality, you may never need another winter pack again. Despite being a little heavy and some of the buckles impeding the zippers, this feature rich ski pack is ready to elevate your ski touring experience.