We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Smith Valence Helmet – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 89
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable and easy to secure with the straps.
- Easy to tighten at the back with the BOA dial to ensure a snug fit.
- Highly compatible and comfortable to use with Smith goggles.
- The earpieces keep your ears warm in colder temperatures.
- It provides ample protection during crashes to save your head.
- Nice venting.
- The removable mesh and padding lets you easily create a snug fit and customize depending on the day.
- The brim keeps goggle vents from clogging.
- Audio-cable compatible in the ear pads.
- The fur-lined ear pads are comfortable and warm.
- Stylish and available in 8 colors for customization.
- The 18 air vents are controllable for breathability.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Opening and closing the vents can sometimes take a little effort.
- Might have to size up if you’re in between sizes in order to get the correct fit.
The Smith Valence Helmet for women is well-suited for those who want a comfortable, secure, and goggle-compatible helmet. Despite taking some time to get used to the opening and closing of the vents, this helmet is user-friendly once you figure out how everything works. The BOA dial at the back is easy to use, the vents can be opened and closed for breathability, and the straps provide a secure fit.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.