We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Feedback Sports Sprint Work Stand and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 165
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Functional and long-lasting.
- Stand is adjustable to accommodate various bikes and preferences.
- Easy to use for increased efficiency.
- The rack is very sturdy and securely holds your bike.
- Able to rotate your bike 360 degrees for increased functionality.
- Mounts are fully adaptable for compatibility.
- Takes up minimal floor space.
- Height adjustment is easy for making quick changes.
- Completely assembled out of the box for ease of use.
- Remains stable even on uneven ground.
- Easy access for repairing your bike efficiently.
- Compact and easy to transport.
- Easily rotates and doesn’t sway.
- The quick releases are large and easy to use.
- Can be used as carry-on luggage due to small dimensions.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Expensive when compared to other options.
- Requires wheel removal to use.
- Can be difficult to initially lock-out the beam with the slot screw.
- Not a budget or inexpensive option.
- Not compatible with a fender.
- The included hardware is easy to use but it’s not labeled, so beginners may have a hard time initially mounting a front fork.
The Feedback Sports Sprint Work Stand is an easy-to-use, compact, and stable option that is a high-quality choice for those who aren’t afraid to spend a little extra money for a top choice. Despite being pricey and a little tough for beginners to figure out, the secure lock on bikes, compatibility with various bikes, and easy-to-use mechanisms make this a great option for any bike owner.