We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Norrona Bitihorn Flex1 Zip-Off Pant – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 39
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Stretchy fabric for ample mobility.
- Very comfortable for all-day use.
- Features built-in gaiter hooks for additional functionality.
- The zip-off bottoms makes the pants versatile and breathable for a variety of weather conditions.
- Able to unzip the leg zippers for additional breathability and mobility.
- The Velcro waist adjustment provides a personalized fit.
- Features belt loops to use your own built and add any other accessories to the loops.
- Contains plenty of pockets for ample storage of gear.
- Breathable and lightweight for use in a variety of weather conditions.
- Features hand-warming pockets for protecting your hands in cold weather.
- Uses stretch panels on the knees and the seat for ample mobility.
- These pants are versatile enough to wear on both hot and cold days for ample versatility.
- Features a custom-fit waist system that provides ample adjustments of fit.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the zipper area around the thigh rubbing against your skin.
- Some users wish there were two back rear pockets for additional gear storage.
- The legs have a bit of a narrow fit so you may need to size up depending on how you want the pants to feel.
- The cut is pretty slim in the legs, so it might be a bit tight for some users.
- Some issues with the durability on the back pocket area of the pants.
The Norrona Bitihorn Flex1 Zip-Off Pant for men is a versatile, durable, and mobile pant that works well in a variety of weather conditions and for various activities. If you have a slimmer frame, this pant could work well, since the legs are a slim cut and might be too tight for those who have a wider body shape.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.