We’ve read the reviews across the web for the ON Running Cloud X Running Shoe – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 376
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Offer great support on all sides of the shoe.
- Keeps a firm hold on your feet so that there is no slippage during use.
- Provides a snug and secure fit for confident use in a variety of activities.
- Versatile to use for an all-day gym shoe.
- Comfortable to wear for all-day use.
- Very lightweight for comfort and ease of use.
- Stylish to wear at the gym or out in the city.
- Provides a good balance of stability and minimalist construction for a versatile gym shoe.
- Very comfortable and lightweight for all-day use.
- The sock liner is very soft and hugs your feet for a snug fit.
- The outer mesh is stretchy for ample mobility while running or walking.
- The heel support is low-profile but is sturdy to keep your feet protected.
- The outer layer of mesh is breathable for keeping your feet cool during hot days.
- Provides lateral support for a wide variety of activities.
- The cloud pods on the tread provide softness and cushioning.
- The stretchy laces offer a snug fit for adjustability and personalization of fit.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the shoe not being wide enough width-wise for some foot shapes.
- The cut of the shoe can rub some user’s ankles, which reduces the comfort.
- The tongue might not have enough padding for some preferences.
- The laces are a bit long and might be a bit annoying for some users.
- Might need more support for long distance running.
- The shoe might be too firm and not cushioned enough for long distance runs and all-day comfort.
- The outsole can be hard to clean and maintain after running on muddy trails.
The ON Running Cloud X Running Shoe for women is a versatile, lightweight, and stylish shoe to wear either in the gym, on the trails, or around town. Even though they might not have enough support for long runs and tough terrain, they provide a good balance of breathability, adjustability, and personalization of fit.