We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Granite Gear Crown2 60L Backpack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 160
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight for all-day comfort.
- Very durable for being so lightweight to withstand tough use.
- Features large hip belt pockets for convenient storage.
- The lid pocket is convenient and can hold ample gear.
- Features convenient gear loops for added efficiency.
- The hip belt is adjustable to create a snug and secure fit.
- The zippered inside pocket provides secure storage for small items.
- Features 7 pockets for ample storage.
- The two side pockets are useful for convenient storing of water bottles.
- The outer nylon material is durable for use against tough terrain.
- Works well for carrying less than 35 pounds.
- Contains a floating top lid pocket for efficient storage of small items.
- Streamlined and stylish for a sleek look.
- Contains a hydration port between the shoulder pads for quick hydration on the trail.
- You can remove the top lid part to shed extra weight over shorter distances.
- At the low end of the price spectrum when compared to other similar packs.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The side pockets are secured by thin straps that may not be some users’ preferences.
- Does not contain much padding for additional comfort.
- The suspension may not be strong enough when carrying heavy loads.
- Not the most stable or supportive for carrying heavy loads long distances, like for thru-hiking with a heavy-duty pack.
The Granite Gear Crown2 60L Backpack is a durable, convenient, and functional option that works well for carrying light-to-middle loads over a variety of distances. Despite lacking adequate padding and suspension for carrying over 35 pounds, this backpack can be a good choice for those needing a lightweight and durable option.