We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Asolo Power Matic 200 GV Backpacking Boot – Wide – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 146
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Durable for long-lasting use in tough terrain.
- Grippy for use on wet or slick terrain to remain sure-footed.
- Features plenty of room in the toe box for added comfort.
- The lacing system is easy to use, increasing the efficiency of this boot.
- The full-grain leather is high-quality and long-lasting.
- Durable for long-lasting use over multiple seasons.
- Supportive and stable for ankle protection and stability.
- Features a full range of motion and ample mobility for increased efficiency.
- The heavy lugs work well for gripping wet or slippery terrain.
- The lacing system is easy and quick to use while on-the-go.
- A great option for those who need to protect their ankles against harsh outer terrain
- Waterproof for complete protection against the elements.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Does not contain a rubber toe cap to protect your feet against rough terrain.
- Could be too warm if hiking in hot or humid climates.
- Features a long break-in period, so the first few wears can be uncomfortable.
- Not the best option for scrambling due to the stiffness of the boot. https://www.backcountry.com/asolo-power-matic-200-gv-backpacking-boot-mens
- Not the best choice for long-distance hiking due to the heavier weight.
The Asolo Power Matic 200 GV Backpacking Boot wide version for men is a durable, heavy-duty, and protective option that works well in keeping your feet protected against tough and unstable terrain. Even though this boot is a bit heavy for long-distance hiking in humid weather, it provides plenty of stability and stiffness for those who place ankle and joint protection over agility.