We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Marmot Limestone Tent: 4-Person 3-Season and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 217
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The setup is fast and efficient for beginner use.
- A good value for the high-quality construction and materials you get in return.
- Features plenty of gear pockets for quick storage of small items while in the tent.
- Provides enough breathability and airflow for use in humid weather.
- Features a loop for an overhead light for use during the night.
- The interior is spacious for moving around comfortably.
- The floor pan maximizes space and comfort for lounging around after a full day adventure.
- Features a double-wide door in the front for easy access.
- Contains a smaller backdoor for two or more people to quickly get in and out of the tent.
- Easy to set-up in a short amount of time, even with the pole sleeves and bigger size.
- Features a large vestibule for added space.
- Provides excellent weather protection during intense conditions.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The overall packed size is large, so you may need to distribute the weight between multiple people.
- The tent might be more suited for 3 people to use comfortably, since 4 people is a tight fit.
- The ceiling height is lower than other 4-person tents.
- The weight is slightly heavier for backpacking, since it comes in at just over 10 pounds.
- The tent could use some additional interior storage for more gear and backpacks.
- The tent does not come with enough stakes and guy-lines for right-away use.
The Marmot Limestone Tent: 4-Person 3-Season is a protective, spacious, and easy-to-use option that works well for 3-4 people during car camping trips. Although this tent is a bit heavy for backpacking trips and a bit snug for four people to lounge comfortably, this tent works well for frequent car campers and weekend-trippers.