We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Nano Air Light Hooded Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 65
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The stretchy material provides a full range of motion during outdoor activities and exercise.
- Uses lighter material on the back to prevent excess moisture build-up during exercise.
- The cuffs keep heat inside without being too tight and restrictive.
- Lightweight and slim to work well as a mid-layer during very cold temperatures.
- The hood stays close to your face to provide extra warmth and protection.
- Comfortable and versatile to use in a wide range of temperatures.
- The full zip lets you quickly dump heat during intense exercise.
- Very breathable for temperature regulation during intense exercise.
- Uses DWR treatment to protect against light precipitation.
- The liner is soft against your skin for added comfort.
- Quickly wicks away sweat when using in dry weather.
- The warmth-to-weight ratio is great for carrying over long distances in your pack.
- Contains a left-chest zippered pocket for easy accessibility.
- The waffle-knit construction provides ample stretch for a full range of motion.
- Dries extremely fast after getting wet, making this a good choice for multi-day use.
- Features thumb holes for added coverage and keeping the sleeves in place while running.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the shell material not being the most durable when compared to other heavy-duty options.
- Provides little wind or weather resistance for use as a stand-alone jacket in tough conditions.
- Does not provide enough waterproofing or weather protection to use as a stand-alone layer in prolonged precipitation.
- The sizing might run a bit large, so you may need to try-on before purchasing.
The Patagonia Nano Air Light Hooded Jacket for men is a breathable, lightweight, and mobile option that works well for adding some warmth and protection during outdoor exercise. Versatile to use as a mid-layer during cold and wet weather or an outer layer during mild temperatures, this hooded jacket is a solid option.