We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Dynafit ST Radical Binding and summarize the results below:
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Fairly easy to use, rock solid, and trustworthy.
- A great tech binding for those looking for downhill performance with safety certifications.
- A simple and trusted design.
- Durable and dependable.
- Has the least icing problems of any tech binding.
- Forward pressure and rotating toe allows for ISO/DIN certification.
- One of the best performing bindings for the downhill.
- Lightweight, robust, intelligent design.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- A bit heavy and expensive.
- Higher ramp angle than some other bindings.
- Transitioning could be easier.
- A little tricky to step into.
- The G3 Ion is easier to step into.
The Dynafit ST Radical Binding is reliable and equipped with robust safety features. Unlike many tech bindings, the ST Radical meets industry standards for release values. For those seeking a reliable and secure touring binding, this is an excellent choice.