We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Elan Ripstick 94 Ski – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 15
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Playful, bouncy, and allows you to ski through moguls efficiently.
- Able to get through tough snow easily.
- Provides a good edge hold.
- Works especially well in softer snow.
- Quick reactions to turns.
- Holds a very secure edge in a variety of conditions.
- Maneuverable in tight conditions.
- Has a decent float and cuts through thick snow.
- Has great responsiveness.
- Very versatile in many conditions.
- Very quick when skiing edge-to-edge.
- Keeps you afloat in powder snow.
- Provides very precise and sharp turns.
- Lightweight, but remains sturdy with the carbon insert at the tip.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Chatters and not the most stable at high speeds.
- Doesn’t give a super solid feel like other stiffer skis will.
- Isn’t the most stable when skiing very fast.
- The inside of the skis don’t perform the best when carving.
The Elan Ripstick 94 Ski for women is a versatile, quick, and responsive option that is well-suited for those who enjoy skiing in soft snow and want a lightweight choice. Despite not being the most stable when going high speeds, the skis hold a firm edge in most conditions. This ski performs extremely well in powder and soft snow, provides a bouncy feel, and has a good edge in most conditions.