We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Hestra Leather Fall Line Glove – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 142
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Dexterous and warm.
- Very durable.
- Fits to your hand.
- Easy to put on and fit under a jacket cuff.
- Can use leather wax on gloves.
- Liner is smooth and comfortable.
- Great in moderate to cold climates.
- The finger sleeves inside help to hold the shape of the mitt.
- Waterproofed and backed by Bamberg polyester to aid wicking.
- Insulated with a fiber-fill cozy fleece lining that allows for quick drying.
- Great for technical descents and rope handling.
- Comfortable when wearing in 10-15 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Soften-up quickly, within a day of use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the warmest for cold climates.
- Absorbs water after hours in precipitation.
- Wrist enclosures can show some wear-and-tear.
- Can get cold on very windy days on the mountain.
- Weather-resistant capabilities need upkeep.
The Hestra Leather Fall Line Glove for men is an extremely durable, warm, and weather-resistant glove that is ideal for rough outdoor-activities in cold-climates. The tough leather, dexterity, and fleece lining make this glove retain warmth in cold weather, and allows you to perform outdoor activities with ease.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web, including here: 1.