We’ve read the reviews across the web for the POC Do Half Blade Sunglasses and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 47
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The fit is snug and comfortable for all-day wearing.
- Comes with two lenses for an ideal road-vision contrast.
- Feels very lightweight on your face for added comfort.
- The minimal frame does not impede your vision during activities.
- Keeps your eyes fully protected from snow, rain, and wind.
- Versatile to use for cycling, backcountry skiing, and ski touring.
- Provides clear clarity and a wide field of vision for use in various lighting conditions.
- Provides good coverage for protection and visibility.
- Uses anti-fog treatment to help keep the lenses clear.
- The optical clarity is high-quality to provide a wide and clear field of view.
- Comes with an adjustable nose pad to create the perfect fit for your face shape.
- Provides a secure fit that stays in place during tough use.
- Lightweight and comfortable for all0-ay use.
- The lens is versatile enough to suit a wide range of lighting conditions and weather situations.
- Combines flexibility with rigidity for a comfortable fit that is durable in tough conditions.
- Uses antibacterial treatment to help reduce any grease buildup for long-term hygiene.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The lenses are tedious and slightly difficult to change for beginner users.
- At the high-end of the price spectrum when compared to other choices.
- Only comes with one lens, which can reduce the versatility in various lighting conditions.
- The fit with the POC helmet is not seamless or highly-compatible, reducing the functionality.
The POC Do Half Blade Sunglasses are durable, versatile, and comfortable for all-day use in a variety of lighting and weather conditions. With crystal clear clarity, a lightweight construction, and a secure fit, these sunglasses work well for a variety of outdoor activities.