We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Bivy Down Reversible Vest – Men’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.7 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 119
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Stylish and well constructed.
- Easily packable.
- Comfortable athletic build.
- Provides adequate warmth.
- Suitable for layering over a heavy base-layer in colder temperatures, and over a lightweight layer in warmer temperatures, making this piece very versatile.
- Reversible, promoting functionality and style.
- The face material is soft and doesn’t rub.
- Hand-warmer pockets for comfort.
- The neck zips up tight to keep heat in.
- Functional pockets on both sides.
- Stylish color choices.
- Great mobility provided.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- Nylon outer material to increase durability.
- DWR treated to increase light water-resistance.
- Treated with polyurethane for extra protection against the elements.
- 600-fill power recycled down.
- Features a drop-tail hem for full coverage.
- Micro-fleece pockets for comfort and hand warmth.
- DWR coating on shoulders to protect against light precipitation.
- The tall collar offers comfort and wind protection.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- No loop for hook-hanging.
- One side of the vest attracts lint/hair.
- The zippers have questionable durability.
The Patagonia Bivy Down Reversible Vest for men is a popular piece that is suitable for layering in various conditions. The stylish look, comfort, and warmth make this vest ideal for wearing around town, or for layering during light activities in colder-climates.