We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Pelion Polo Shirt – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 40
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Dries quickly after getting wet.
- Helps keep you comfortable by regulating temperature.
- Looks stylish and fits well.
- Fabric is lightweight and breathable.
- Able to wear for performance and casual use.
- Athletic fit without being too tight and snug.
- Can wear for multiple days without producing odor.
- The seams are subtle and contrast nicely for a stylish look.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Can stain easily.
- Some may not like the feel of the Merino fabric.
- May need to be ironed often since it has the tendency to wrinkle easily.
- Might not be good for those who have sensitive skin.
- Easily attracts animal hair due to the clingy material.
- Some issues of the color looking different in person than online.
- Some reports of wishing it was a little narrower fit.
The Arc’teryx Pelion Polo Shirt for men is a quick-drying, temperature-regulating, and lightweight shirt that is good for both performance and casual use. Despite having many positive user reviews, there are also reports of some not liking the feel of the fabric, and think it feels too itchy. Even so, we would say to give this product a chance if you want a versatile polo that you can wear from a day of work right to the trails.