We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Adidas Ultraboost Running Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 4480
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides excellent comfort.
- True to size.
- Smooth and cushioned ride.
- Continental rubber lasts longer than previous models.
- Sock-like upper material adds a snug and comfortable fit.
- Durable rubber outsole for durability.
- The Boost acts like memory foam and contours to the foot.
- Stylish and lightweight.
- 20% more Boost in the midsole compared to the previous models, making the shoe more durable and giving a more responsive ride.
- The extra foam didn’t increase the weight of the shoe, but increased comfort.
- Features a Primeknit 360 upper, which is the sock-like material that provides support where needed.
- Provides a Torsion system, which aids in transitioning from heel to toe running.
- The extra Boost in the sole aids in the firmness provided.
- The newer model’s heel counter add to the support.
- The plastic lace guides have been removed for more comfortable mesh.
- The Primeknit fabric provides a non-traditional and stylish look.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Very little support provided and a thin sole.
- May make sticking noises when walking due to the rubber.
- The Primeknit upper might be constricting for anyone that has wider feet.
- Lacks protection from outside debris.
The Adidas Ultraboost Running Shoe for men is a comfortable, versatile, stylish, and popular shoe that is suitable for lifestyle, running, or gym-going. The limited support in the sole and high price may not be suitable for some runners, but the high-quality materials and design make this a top choice for many athletes.