We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Redington Sonic-Pro Wader – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 23
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Accessible storage pockets.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Provides adequate mobility.
- Front pouch is good for easy storage.
- The seams are welded and taped, instead of being sewed, allowing for security.
- Four-times layered nyon provides durability and breathability.
- When they are packed tight, they can take up little space in a bag.
- Provide adequate insulation in colder temperatures, while wearing a thermal underneath.
- The flexible belt is easier to adjust.
- The anglers are ergonomically-built for an efficient design.
- The zippered front portion is waterproof.
- Features a tool dock on the left chest area for materials.
- The right pocket can fit a fly box, and two fleece-lined hand pockets provide warmth.
- Mesh pocket with key attachment for easy access.
- The metal parts on the waders are durable and long-lasting.
- The gravel guards feature lace-hooks for durability and a comfortable fit.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Overall fit is ‘slim’, yet the feet area is too big in relation to the overall size.
- Reports of leaking after use.
- The tape can pull away from the seams at about shin-height after use.
- The wading belt is thin nylon, so may not be as durable.
- The flexibility may not be suitable in the knee and groin area.
- People who need a long inseam may struggle finding the correct fit.
The Redington Sonic-Pro Wader for men is a great choice for fishermen needing a functional, warm, comfortable, and durable wader. The multitude of pockets and technical specs make this a good choice for any serious fisherman out on the water.