We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Danner Jag Hiking Boot – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 102
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Stylish and comfortable.
- Lightweight insulation for some warmth.
- Great colors available for style.
- Lightweight material for easy walking.
- Keeps your feet dry in the rain and snow.
- Doesn’t make your feet feel sweaty due to adequate ventilation.
- Lightweight and stylish.
- Mostly waterproof and breathable.
- Flexible sole for ease in faster hiking.
- Protects from sharp edges and debris.
- Full grain leather and Danner Dry liner aid in waterproof and protection.
- The waffle outer-sole performs well in multiple activities.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the boot putting pressure above the toe.
- May need to order a full size down to get the correct fit.
- Some reports of the toe section folding down and pushing into the top of your foot.
- Not the best or most durable for intense trails due to lack of traction.
The Danner Jag Hiking Boot for women is a stylish, lightly-insulated, and lightweight boot that is a good choice for casual hikers who put style over substance. The limited traction and reports of pressure on your foot while walking make this not the best choice for longer hikes, backcountry treks, or multi-day backpacking hikes, but the attractive colors and look make it a fun option for walking around town or shorter day hikes.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.