We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Backcountry Adventure 30L Pack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 20
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Heavy duty and durable material.
- Chest strap adds some security and ease when it comes to carrying.
- Laptop sleeve fits up to a 17.3″ laptop for functionality and versatility.
- Ample storage for various items.
- Good construction and high-quality build.
- Felt-lined pocket on the top to hold fragile items and easy-to-reach items.
- Water bottle side pockets hold a 36-oz. bottle with ease.
- Able to fold out the laptop compartment for ease when it comes to going through security in the airport.
- Compressible secondary compartment for adjustability options.
- Water-resistant abilities for some added weather protection.
- Can pack lightly for a week trip with this pack.
- Easy to organize due to the 2 zippered main compartments.
- Straps hug your body and keep everything secure.
- Sheds water well and efficiently.
- No big logos on the bag, and maintains a low profile.
- The two-way laptop pocket is padded for extra security.
- Zippered mesh stash keeps your charging cords and small electronic items secure and easy to see.
- Zippered front pocket contains some smaller pockets for items that need individual storage.
- The zippered top pocket is fleece-lined to protect fragile items.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the shoulder straps coming off of the shoulders if the chest strap is not done.
- Laptop sleeve may not be big enough for some sizes of laptops.
- Slightly heavy when compared to other packs.
- The waist strap could be more comfortable or padded.
- The buckles can stick into your lower back if you’re not using the straps and decide to slide them under the back panel, causing some discomfort.
The Backcountry Adventure 30L Pack is designed for the traveler in mind, with a laptop sleeve, water-bottle compartment, and various internal storage compartments of varying sizes to accommodate both smaller and larger items. The water-resistance, chest strap, and durable material make this a nice pack that can be used easily for weekend up to week-long trips to securely store your items.