We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Osprey Packs Sirrus 24L Backpack – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 164
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Frame and suspension distribute weight comfortably.
- Comfortable on long day hikes, even after several consecutive days.
- Many pockets make it easy to access snacks and organize essentials.
- Durable, with straps to attach gear.
- Fits most airline cabin baggage limits.
- Good to use for cycling as well.
- Mesh back panel keeps your back dry and cool on warm hikes.
- The integrated rain cover and mesh back panel make it suitable for all types of weather.
- Fits well due to adjustability.
- Contoured suspension and hipbelt are designed to fit women.
- Multiple pockets allow you to stay organized on the trail.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Hydration compartment is difficult to access.
- A 24L pack is relatively small so if you carry more than the bare essentials, you may need a larger volume.
- Cannot fit a larger smartphone (to use as camera) in the hip belt pockets.
- Only available in one size, though back adjusts from 15 to 19 inches.
- Hip belt only minimally adjustable.
The Osprey Packs Sirrus 24L Backpack for women is designed specifically to fit women, with pockets for snacks, sunglasses, gear, a hydration pouch, mesh back panel and integrated rain cover. The frame and suspension are built to carry and distribute weight comfortably, making the pack easy to wear all day. Osprey’s quality and durability are worth the price.