We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Osprey Packs Aura AG 65L Backpack – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 105
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The anti-gravity system is absolutely incredible at distributing weight comfortably.
- Durable material and adjustable points.
- Paneling aids in ventilation and breathability.
- Trekking pole carry mechanism lets you easily grab and put away your poles without stopping.
- Contains outside pockets and two top pockets for easy storage.
- Waist pockets are good for easily storing smaller items.
- Comfortable and allows you to efficiently carry and distribute weight.
- The anti-gravity back panel aids in ventilation and support.
- Plenty of pockets and organization for ease of use and convenience.
- The high-quality material and construction is long-lasting and durable.
- The floating lid lets you easily get to your gear, and features two zippered pockets for organization.
- The hip belt and harness are adjustable to customize your fit.
- Hip belt contains zippered pockets on each side.
- The internal reservoir sleeve can hold a 3L reservoir or electronics.
- Features a rain cover that protects your pack from getting wet.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The waist belt might not go as small as you need.
- A little heavy, weighing in at just over 4 pounds.
- The hip belt isn’t the most padded or comfortable.
- The internal reservoir has a strap going across the middle, so it might be difficult to get the reservoir in and out if your bag is packed tightly.
- While the anti-gravity system is great for most users, it can be tricky to fit to some body types.
- The hip belt is a bit stiff and lacks padding, limiting the comfort provided.
- The main compartment can only be accessed from the top, limiting convenience.
- Can only carry up to 50 pounds, due to the mesh back panel construction.
- Not the lightest option on the market.
- Narrow fit makes it hard to easily pack and access your gear.
The Osprey Packs Aura AG 65L Backpack for women is a supportive, breathable, and high-quality pack that is well-suited for those who like ample storage compartments, adjustable components, and a comfortable and breathable suspension system. Despite being slightly heavy and a little tricky to fit, for those who want a functional, durable, and above-all comfortable pack, this is a great choice.