We’ve read the reviews across the web for the ALO YOGA Moto Legging – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 335
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Available in a variety of stylish color options.
- Looks great and a popular style.
- Versatile to be able to wear for the gym or for around town.
- High-quality material and construction.
- Good material and multiple reports of not being see-through.
- Stylish and comfortable material and fit.
- Great for everyday use due to versatility.
- The fit is snug and slimming.
- Combines Ultimate Performance Nylon Spandex and Glossy Performance Fabric for the perfect blend of style and performance.
- The mixed matte and shiny material provides differing shades for style.
- Consists of dry-wicking anti-microbial material for hygiene and anti-odor.
- 4-way stretch to provide for flexibility and a full range of motion.
- Not constricting.
- Flat-line seams add comfort and no reports of pilling.
- A comfortable and stylish option.
- Looks expensive but is sold at a good-value price.
- The stretch in the material can fit almost any body shape.
- The most transitional and versatile piece out of the company’s options on the market.
- Available in 12 different color options for variety.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Seams across the knee caps may be uncomfortable.
- The seams can leave marks on your legs after taking off the pants.
- Some reports of the front panel being a bit itchy.
- No pockets for storage.
- Some reports of the back being slightly see through.
The ALO YOGA Moto Legging for women is a versatile, comfortable, stylish, and functional option that can replace both casual-wear pants, as well as active-wear pants, combining both styles into one affordable option. The stylish and trimming fit, combined with the stretchy and non-constricting fabric, makes this a great choice for the any-sized woman who wants a dual-use pant to wear during activity and around town afterwards.