We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Flylow Foxy Bib Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 86 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.4 stars
Expert Rating: 4 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 67
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Roomier fit allows for mobility.
- Reportedly completely waterproof.
- Very durable with no reports of wear-and-tear.
- Vents allow for breathability.
- Conveniently located pockets.
- Comfortable material and fit.
- The suspender portion can be easily adjusted for your body type.
- Drop seat in the pants for functionality.
- Chest pockets available for storage.
- When ‘nature calls’, the left hand, double-zippered vent extends to the top, allowing you to unzip a large triangle of fabric for ease.
- The slim leg shape works to your advantage when skinning (if you ski tour).
- 3-layer Stretch Storm Shell Intuitive fabric leads to a waterproof rating of 20,000mm and a breathability rating of 20,000 g/m2.
- Fully seam-sealed and beads water efficiently due to DWR finish.
- Venting and a lack of insulation make the bib appropriate for warm-weather and high intensity activities.
- Extremely windproof.
- Breathability and two vents on each leg prevent sweating.
- The smaller inner thigh zips are useful for venting with minimal exposure.
- The outer vents are bigger, exposing the length of your thigh for more exposure.
- A small pocket at the top of the bib, two thigh pockets, and one stash spot in the back are very nice.
- Zipper tabs are big enough to grab with mittens.
- Nylon scuff guard to protect the instep from sharp skis.
- Kangaroo chest pouch is nice.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- May need to size-up.
- Reports of bibs being tight in the hips and thighs.
- Reports of the bibs being tight around the chest, making it difficult to move upper body comfortably.
- Absorbs stains.
- Some reports of the zippers unzipping while skiing.
- Legs are on the narrow side for the roominess through the hips and waist.
- Mountain climbing or ski racers may want to size up due to slimmer leg.
- Nylon scuff guard can rip.
- Vintage color stains easily.
The Flylow Foxy Bib Pant for women is a high-end ski and snowboard bib intended for high intensity outdoor pursuits. The bib is cleverly designed with smart features and is well-built. It really shines when it comes to durability and ventilation options.