We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Sweet Protection Switcher MIPS Helmet and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 29
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Fits well and accommodates various head shapes.
- Features a dial to adjust the tightness and provide a snug fit.
- Dial allows for adjusting the vents for breathability.
- Low profile considering the helmet has a MIPS liner.
- Regulates temperature well due to the ample number of vents.
- A strap secures your goggles safely on the back.
- Magnetic chin strap is secure and works better than some of the competition.
- Combines in-mold and a hard shell, utilizing both flexibility and rigidity for a versatile option.
- One dial operates 20 vents, allowing for heat customization.
- Goggle vents mitigate fogging.
- Audio system and magnetic clasp is easily adjustable.
- Runs true to size.
- 2-piece Shell construction aids in durability.
- Able to close the front vents on colder days.
- MIPS protects your head and doesn’t sacrifice comfort.
- The Impact Shields provide protection, while the elastic aids in comfort and a snug fit.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- A little noisy with the vents open.
- Can put some pressure on the back of your head.
- Adjustment tabs on the back are not as smooth as the dial on the Vantage MIPS.
- Customer service for the company is non-responsive.
The Sweet Protection Switcher MIPS Helmet is a breathable, adjustable, protective, and secure helmet that contains some technical features which make it suitable for a wide range of skiers and snowboarders. The ample number of vents, MIPS liner, and easy-to-use dials make this a great choice.