We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Thule AeroBlade Edge Raised Rail Load Bar – 1 Bar and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 338
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Doesn’t make any noise while driving at slower speeds, preventing wind and whistling from annoying drivers.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use.
- Easy to install using the 2mm tool provided, making the set-up quick and efficient.
- Features T-track capability with the AeroBlade bars for added functionality with other mechanisms.
- The pressure-type screw helps to firmly hold the bars to the side rails for extra safety.
- The process of getting the bars on the roof are intuitive and easy to follow, making this a good choice for beginners.
- Sturdy and safe for keeping your gear secure while driving at fast speeds.
- Stylish for use on any car, providing an aesthetic and sleek look.
- Comes with a torque wrench to easily fit and install the load bar on a variety of car models.
- The bar is high enough that you can use your sunroof with this product, adding to the compatibility.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the rubber holding the roof racks in place failing after only minimal use.
- You may have to purchase additional locks separately to keep the bar safe on your car.
- The load bar may be too short for compatibility with some vehicles.
- The bar can make some audible whistling noises when driving at fast speeds.
The Thule AeroBlade Edge Raised Rail Load Bar – 1 Bar is an easy-to-use, compatible, and secure option that can work well on a variety of cars. Despite some concerns of the rubber strap lacking durability, if you frequently use a load bar, this easy-to-install option is good for both beginners and advanced users.