We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Fjallraven Keb Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 64
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Thick and durable material to keep you warm.
- Functions well and is stylish.
- Comfortable and can be used in a variety of climates.
- Protects you in wet weather and high winds.
- The soft back panels aid in breathability.
- The heavy-duty hood features a wire to remain in position.
- The back of the jacket is long enough to protect you.
- Air vents and access zips on the side increase ventilation.
- Uses G-1000 material for extra durability and protection.
- The G-1000 is used around the hood and shoulders for extra protection in high-wear areas.
- Large areas are covered by breathable nylon for added ventilation.
- Dual zippers are used in the front for ease in opening and closing.
- The cuffs are closed with Velcro and the hem features a drawstring, allowing for complete adjustability.
- Two large zippered chest pockets provide easy storage.
- The pockets are harness-compatible.
- Provides adequate wind-resistance for biking.
- Covers the back of you for adequate warmth.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The pocket locations may not be the most efficient for casual wear, but work well with a climbing harness.
- The hood can cut off some peripheral vision, but does well by blocking the wind.
- The arm pocket is a little small for most items.
- The jacket is expensive, but long-lasting.
- The tunnel hood may be too large for some people’s tastes.
- The stretch panels are not as wind-resistant as the G-1000 sections.
- The stretch panels can let wind in and minimize the heat stored.
The Fjallraven Keb Jacket for men is a durable, stylish, comfortable, and protective jacket that can be used in a variety of climates due to the material, fit, and technical qualities. The multiple positive reports show the high-quality of the jacket, and despite some issues with the fit of the hood, this jacket is well-liked by many users. The weather protection combined with the functionality, adjustability, and warmth provided make this a top-of-the-line jacket for outdoor adventurers.