We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Hestra Morrison Pro Model Glove – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 15
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Warm and comfortable all day.
- Give you dexterity for handling your gear with gloves on.
- Most wearers found them true to size, and the zipper helps putting them on and taking them off.
- Comfortable and warm.
- Water resistant and breathable.
- Both the reinforced leather outer and soft liner are durable.
- Supple and provide dexterity.
- Reversed double stitching makes the gloves comfortable and durable.
- Extra padding does not make the gloves bulky.
- Wrist leashes help you breathe easy on the lift, and tuck out of sight when the gloves are on your hands.
- Hook and loop cuff keeps snow out of your gloves and your sleeves.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Too warm for ascents or warmer days.
- Lighter colors may darken when protective wax is applied, or may show dirt more easily.
- Not waterproof.
- May be too warm for temperatures just near freezing.
- Expensive though very well made.
Hestra’s Morrison Pro Model Glove for men is a stout yet comfortable glove built for hardcore skiers. The fit is snug at first, with a zipper to aid in putting them on, but will stretch just enough to fit your hands. These gloves need to be treated with leather conditioner to help with water resistance, and will keep most hands warm.