We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Smith Vantage Helmet – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 453
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight and stylish.
- Works well in cold and moderate conditions.
- Great attractive colors.
- Soft interior for a comfortable fit.
- Works well with I/OS goggles.
- Shown to work well in tough crashes.
- Adjustable BOA allows for a snug and customized fit.
- Two sets of vents that can open and close separately from one another.
- Aerocore uses material which pushes the heat out, to prevent overheating.
- 21 vents for added breathability.
- Fleece lining combined with fleece ear pads and chin strap all add to comfort.
- Easy to adjust the vents with gloves on.
- Able to fit a hat underneath the helmet, depending on fit.
- Goggle lock and strap is low-profile.
- Uses adjustable climate control for temperature regulation.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the helmet not being durable, due to being made of multiple pieces, instead of one sculpted piece.
- Expensive when compared to other similar models.
- The elastic goggle attachment is effective, but can take a few tries to get used to.
The Smith Vantage Helmet for women is an adjustable, breathable, and comfortable option for those who want full customization over the fit and temperature of their helmet while skiing or snowboarding. The price and questions about durability may deter some, but the multiple positive reviews and ample ventilation will make this helmet a great option for skiers and snowboarders.