We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Burton AK Incline 30L Backpack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 20
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Keeps the weight centered and high on your back for efficient weight distribution.
- Versatile to work as a food-carrying bag, a pack for sled boarding, or storing drinks during a summer hike.
- Features a pocket on the waist belt for easy access to small items.
- The helmet-carry is very convenient for snowboarders and winter explorers.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use.
- Durable for long-lasting use in tough terrain and conditions.
- Features lots of compartments to organize your gear for added efficiency.
- The long and narrow design increases the comfort of this bag for all-day use.
- The shape of the bag conforms to your body shape for added comfort.
- Carries enough gear for full-day trips on the mountain or in the backcountry.
- Contains many storage features to organize and keep all of your gear secured.
- Pretty lightweight for its size and carrying capacity, making this a good choice for all-day trips.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the lightest option on the market for the carrying capacity.
- The material is thinner than other bags, which makes some users question the long-term durability.
- The goggle pocket is at an awkward location, so it is not the easiest to reach while on-the-go.
The Burton AK Incline 30L Backpack is a functional, comfortable, and organized pack that works well for carrying gear during a half-day or full-day trip in the backcountry or on the mountain. Versatile to use in any season, this backpack evenly distributes the pack’s weight to the center of your back for maximum comfort during any activity.