We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Zamberlan Vioz GTX Backpacking Boot – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 604
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- High-quality craftsmanship and well-fitting.
- Keeps your feet warm and dry.
- Very durable, but still remains stylish.
- Very few reports of slippage, and provides a snug fit.
- Remains comfortable in tough terrain.
- Waterproof for added protection from the elements.
- Hydrobloc full-grain leather upper allows for water repellency and durability.
- Gore-Tex lining provides effective waterproofing.
- Lugs around the heel aid in grip on the downhill, while the lugs placed in the toe area aid in uphill.
- The heel cup provides both support and protection from debris.
- Well-designed and stylish.
- Very comfortable for long days in the hills.
- Enough stiffness combined with flexibility for tougher terrain.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might not be wide enough for some foot widths.
- The teeth on the sole can come off while using on rock.
- Debris can come in through the top.
- Some reports of the soles wearing out quicker than other shoes.
- A little heavy when compared to other models.
The Zamberlan Vioz GTX Backpacking Boot for men is a waterproof, high-quality, and durable boot that is suited for multiple climates and terrains. The proficient grip combined with the support and protection provided make this a boot for various conditions. Although there are some reports of the sole wearing out quickly, the consensus is that the durability provided make this a good option for most hikers.