We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Klymit KSB 20 Down Sleeping Bag and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 146
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable and reliable within the recommended temperature range.
- Versatile enough to add comfort in different sleeping positions.
- The chimney venting prevents you from getting overheated throughout the night.
- Compresses nicely for easy packing.
- Breathable to prevent condensation buildup.
- The baffles across the leg area provides more area for extra movement while sleeping.
- The stretch-baffles allow for extra mobility.
- Oversized foot-box provides comfort and ability for movement.
- The insulating collar keeps heat in and prevents drafts from entering.
- The baffles keep the insulation in place and distribute the heat evenly.
- Lightweight and packs down small for easy transport.
- Features 20D ripstop nylon outer fabric for durability to prevent tearing.
- Good for sleeping on your side due to the flexibility provided.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not surprisingly, the bag isn’t warm enough for temps below the recommended range.
- The price is a little high compared to other similar bags, but it is a comfortable option.
- 650-fill down isn’t the warmest or lightest option available.
The Klymit KSB 20 Down Sleeping Bag is a warm and compressible option that is great for those who move around a lot during the night, and enjoy the flexibility to easily switch between side-sleeping and sleeping on your back. The higher price may deter some, but for those campers or backpackers who want versatility and warmth, this is a great choice.