We’ve read the reviews across the web for the NRS Ninja Type III Personal Flotation Device and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 112
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Low-profile makes it comfortable to wear on long days.
- Fits well on own or also over layers.
- Easy access front zip pockets allow convenient storage.
- Very adjustable for both men and women.
- Dual panel design increases flexibility.
- Lightweight and comfortable.
- Great for those with a shorter torso due to the cut.
- Comes with a front panel to warm your hands.
- The stretchy interior allows the PFD to flex, providing ample mobility.
- Features a side-entry system that uses buckles for easy on and off.
- Softer than other models, making it comfortable against bare skin.
- Provides ample shoulder mobility due to the concentrated padding locations.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The straps are a bit long and can get in the way.
- The straps are a bit scratchier than some of the competition.
- The bottom strap can dig in at the sides and be uncomfortable.
The NRS Ninja Type III Personal Flotation Device is a low profile, easy on-and-off, and comfortable model, making this a great choice for both men and women to use. The straps may be a little uncomfortable when compared to the competition, but the soft interior and the flexible shape allows for comfort and mobility during use.