We’ve read the reviews across the web for the SealLine Urban 17-37L Backpack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 61
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Waterproof to keep the contents of your bag dry during inclement weather.
- Comfortable to wear during all-day use.
- Able to carry a wide variety of loads for ample compatibility.
- The inside is well organized for many items of gear.
- Durable to withstand use over multiple seasons.
- The exterior pocket is easy to access and provides ample efficiency.
- Can securely hold your laptop and protect it during use.
- Features high-quality construction and materials for long-lasting use.
- Waterproof to keep your valuables dry during rainy weather.
- The roll-top allows for ease-of-use and ample efficiency to quickly access your gear.
- Features an outer pocket for small items.
- The roll-top clip holds secure during tough use.
- The back features mesh padding for additional ventilation to keep you cool during warm days.
- The shoulder straps are wide and comfortable for all-day carrying.
- The waist and chest straps are completely adjustable to secure your fit.
- Provides ample protection of your gear during water activities.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The top sleeve can get a bit tight when you fill up the bag, leading to a lack of efficiency.
- Does not contain any internal organization to separate your gear.
- Not able to roll the bag all the way while the bag is full, leading to a lack of functionality.
- The outer pocket is easily accessible, but is too small to hold much gear.
- Not the most comfortable backpack on the market.
- Does not have side buckles to allow for a slimmer and minimalist profile.
- The mesh padding does not extend all the way to the bottom of the bag, so some of your back will be unsupported.
- Does not feature any internal organizer for your small items.
The SealLine Urban 17-37L Backpack is a durable, secure, and easy-to-use backpack that can be used over multiple seasons. Although there were some complaints about the lack of organization in the backpack, this pack works well to keep your gear dry, provide plenty of adjustments, and access the outer pocket easily.