We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Roxy Andie Hooded Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 82 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.7 stars
Expert Rating: 2.7 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 16
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Great insulation for warmth but can also layer efficiently.
- Inside lining of the jacket is a stylish color and soft.
- Hood is big and fully covers for protection.
- The longer fit makes it good for active use.
- Lightweight and warm.
- Very warm for the weight.
- Fabric has a supple feel for added comfort.
- The attached powder skirt adds functionality and protection.
- The fit of the jacket is functional and comfortable.
- The hood is comfortable to wear over a helmet.
- The tailored fit is longer and fully covers, without being too long and restricting.
- Sleeves fit well and don’t ride up.
- High-quality material and construction.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might not withstand harsh conditions.
- The hood is a little constricting when you turn your face side to side.
- The waterproofing is not enough to be worn in storms.
- The insulation prevents the jacket from packing down small.
The Roxy Andie Hooded Jacket for women is a functional, comfortable, and warm jacket, that provides good temperature control and warmth for a lightweight and soft jacket. The limited waterproofing makes this not the best for an outer layer in tough conditions or in prolonged precipitation, but for dry and cold weather outdoor activities, this can be a good choice due to the longer fit and comfort.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.