We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Nireta One-Piece Swimsuit – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 33
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Stylish for use in and out of the pool.
- Fits true-to-size, which makes it easier to purchase online or in-person.
- Comfortable for all-day use.
- The straps are comfortable and do not dig into your skin while wearing.
- The fabric is high-quality and durable for long-lasting use.
- Doesn’t slip or ride up during use, making this suit functional for lounging around or for playing sports.
- The design and the style are flattering for almost all body types.
- Works well for use during outdoor water sports, like surfing or diving.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The fit of the suit might work best for women with long torsos, so some users may not find it as flattering.
- The pads might shift around inside of the swimsuit, which can be annoying and tedious to fix.
- Might need to size up if you have bigger legs and hips.
The Patagonia Nireta One-Piece Swimsuit for women is a flattering, comfortable, and high-quality option that works well for laying by the pool or for water sports. Although you may have to try-on before purchasing due to the fit, this one-piece is flattering for almost all body shapes.