We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Norrona Bitihorn Dri1 Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 23
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The zippers are lightweight and easy to use, and allow for extra breathability when unzipped.
- Lightweight and easy to pack down small.
- Protects well from wind and rain.
- Versatile to wear during various activities in various climates.
- Longer cut on the arms fully covers during activity.
- Features 2 large chest pockets for easy storage.
- Articulated elbows enhance mobility.
- Pit zips increase the ventilation.
- Storm hood protects against the weather and keeps precipitation out.
- Doesn’t feel constricting during use.
- Waterproof and breathable option that is a good value for the price you pay.
- Taped seams aids in the waterproofing abilities.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the membrane separating from the base after seasons of use.
- Can’t be stored within own pocket.
- The bottom of the jacket is cut a little short.
The Norrona Bitihorn Dri1 Jacket for men is a lightweight, packable, and versatile layering option that is well-suited for adventurers who perform aerobic outdoor activities, and want a protective and flexible jacket. Despite slightly lacking in storage space, the waterproofing, breathability, and high-mobility create a jacket that lets you perform any outdoor activity with ease and comfort.