We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Burton Covert Insulated Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 525
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The material is high-quality for a long-lasting product.
- Comfortable for all-day use.
- Provides plenty of ventilation for use during intense outdoor activities.
- Windproof to keep you warm in cold conditions.
- Lightweight and comfortable for easy layering abilities.
- The mouth cover and the side pockets have fuzzy and comfortable material against your skin.
- Contains arm vents for extra breathability.
- Features a good price for the high-quality materials and construction used.
- Water-resistant and windproof to block inclement weather.
- Provides plenty of warmth on cold days.
- Features moisture-wicking material to prevent any sweat from building-up over time.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Make sure you try-on before purchasing to get the right size across the chest area.
- Does not contain any inside jacket pockets for secure storage of gear.
- Some reports of the zippers and seams not being as good as the older models of this jacket.
- Runs on the large side of the size spectrum, so you may have to size-down or try-on before buying.
- If your body type is bigger around the midsection, the jacket may not fit well for your shape.
The Burton Covert Insulated Jacket for men is a high-quality, weather-protective, and comfortable choice that works well for outdoor activities. Despite having some sizing and fit issues, if you try this jacket on before buying, you will have a great layering option, long-lasting jacket, and lightweight choice for a variety of weather conditions.