We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Alpina BC 1550 Cross Country Backcountry Boot – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 11
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Great for ankle support.
- Wide enough for a comfortable fit without being too snug.
- Versatile for both trails and backcountry.
- Keeps your feet warm.
- Laces stay tied for a tight fit.
- Well made and stylish.
- High-quality materials and construction.
- Good balance of flex and support.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Can rub right where the boot bends.
- Not fully waterproof since water creeps in where the toe-box is.
- Might not have enough structure and support for snow and rougher terrain.
- The heel can rub and cause blisters at the back of the shoe.
- Might have too much volume for some foot types.
- The toe box folds over when flexed and can push down on your toes.
- Causes blisters when the toe box collapses.
The Alpina BC 1550 Cross Country Backcountry Boot for women is a warm and stylish option. There are some questions about it not being fully waterproof, not having enough structure, and some reviews of rubbing at the toe-box which should be considered.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.