We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Thule Complete CrossRoad System and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 67
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very easy to install for added efficiency.
- The tightening system is easy to use and provides a snug fit.
- The uninstallation process is very quick, adding to the functionality of the system.
- The system provide ample versatility to mount a variety of appliances.
- Very strong and heavy duty to keep a snug fit and remain on your car’s bars.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for a long-lasting product.
- Provides up to 165 pounds of carrying capacity for ample functionality.
- Features high-quality materials to last a long period of time.
- The system easily fits on most cars for ample versatility.
- Comes with extra locks for added security and reassurance.
- The rubber-coated steel straps are durable and prevent excess wear and tear on your car or what you are holding.
- Can securely strap into position on your car’s roof rails for a snug and secure fit.
- The user-friendly design leads to quick installation and uninstallation.
- The entire system comes with the bars, feet, locks, and the necessary tools to make the installation process a breeze.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The design of the system makes a noise while you are driving which can be annoying to the driver and passengers.
- Although the locking system is secure, it can be difficult to push into the mounts and take up some more time.
- You need roof rails on your car to use this system correctly.
- This system provides some noise when driving at higher speeds which can annoy the car’s occupants.
The Thule Complete CrossRoad System is a durable, high-quality, and secure system that works well on most cars. Even though this system will make a little bit of whistling noise while driving, if you can put aside the minor issue, you will have a versatile, functional, and heavy-duty system that will last you multiple years.