We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Fox Racing Titan Sport Jacket and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 556
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Distributes force across a wide surface area to prevent injury.
- The jacket vents well during warm weather to increase the breathability.
- Provides ample upper body protection.
- Many reports of protecting fully during rough crashes.
- Provides good coverage, ample mobility, and has soft padding on the hip belt.
- Comfortable and stylish.
- Features a removable spine protector for customization.
- The back coverage is articulated and removable for full customization.
- The front of the jacket has two plates for added protection.
- High-impact materials are placed at the shoulders and elbows to protect during impact.
- There is vented mesh throughout the body for breathability.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- A little bit heavy, which makes riding uphill harder.
- Zippers may not be the most durable for long-term use.
- The back plate extends a little bit low, which some may not like.
- The shoulder pads can sometimes shift during a crash.
- Some reports of the mesh being kind of easy to rip.
The Fox Racing Titan Sport Jacket is a protective, comfortable, and mobile option that is well-suited for those who might endure tough crashes on rough terrain. This product protects in tough crashes, distributes force across a wide area to prevent injuries, and remains comfortable.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.