We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Marmot Trestles 0 Sleeping Bag: 0 Degree Synthetic and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 77
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Zipper is smooth and easy to use.
- Comfortable with room to roll around or adjust throughout the night.
- Price is understandable for the high-quality bag.
- Very comfortable because of the material and the liner.
- Durable and well-priced option.
- Keeps you warm on very cold nights.
- Double zip on both sides for convenience.
- Stash pocket for secure holding of valuables.
- High build quality and very warm.
- Includes compression bag for transporting.
- Keeps you warm while damp.
- Very low temperature rating for 4-season use.
- Long-term durability due to the synthetic insulation and 70-denier polyester.
- Durable water-repellent finish.
- Insulated hood and draft collar to seal in the warmth.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The low end of the comfort zone for a woman is higher than 0 degrees, which is stated in the name of the product.
- Bag is big and heavy, which wouldn’t be suitable for long term backpacking trips.
- Some users report not being able to fit the sleeping bag inside the bottom compartment/sleeping bag compartment of a backpack.
- Bulky and heavy when carrying.
- Wouldn’t be suitable for extended backpacking trips due to the weight and space taken up in your bag.
The Marmot Trestles 0 Sleeping Bag: 0 Degree Synthetic is a high-quality, warm, and comfortable option that is well-suited for those who need a reasonably priced 4-season bag. Despite being bulky and heavy, the comfortable materials, durability, and good price-point makes it a great choice for those who want a long-lasting all-year-round bag. This bag is likely too heavy and bulky for anything but the shortest backpacking trip.