We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Mountain Hardwear Absolute Zero Down Parka – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 77
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Pockets are functional and the zippers slide effortlessly.
- Hood is full coverage and removable.
- Down is spread out and doesn’t have any cold spots.
- Plenty of room to layer underneath.
- Keeps you warm in very cold temperatures and inclement weather.
- Super warm with 800-fill down.
- Waterproof membrane for added weather protection.
- Big interior pockets to fit gear securely.
- Draw-cord adjustment can be used easily with one hand.
- The elastic cuffs can fit inside of your gloves.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Runs a size large, so you might want to size down.
- Doesn’t have any Velcro tabs, just jersey cuffs with thumb holes for functionality.
- Expensive price, but a high-quality product.
- Because it is so warm and poofy, it takes up a lot of room in your pack.
The Mountain Hardwear Absolute Zero Down Parka for men is a warm, waterproof, and durable option that is well-suited for those who want a heavy-duty jacket for extreme environments. Despite not being the most packable and having a high price point, the high-quality material and construction justify the cost. This is an extremely warm, functional, and weather-protective 6,000 meter jacket.