We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Pendleton Trail Shirt – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 171
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very durable and long-lasting for use over multiple years.
- The sizing is accurate and the detail work is precise and high-quality.
- Traditional and stylish look with the elbow-patch on the sleeves.
- Extra button on the cuff for adjustability and functionality.
- Warm and comfortable for use during a variety of conditions.
- High-quality material and construction for added durability.
- The elbow patches provide a vintage and classic look and style.
- The wool is pure virgin wool which is comfortable and high-quality.
- Comes with one front pocket with a button for secure storage.
- The button down on the front of the shirt makes it easy to wear as casual or dressy attire, serving as a versatile piece in your wardrobe.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The collar band is made of a different material which some may not like.
- Some users might want some more color variety and options.
- The shirt does not come in a short-sleeve option for added versatility.
The Pendleton Trail Shirt for men is a classic, durable, and long-lasting shirt that has a traditional style and vibe that is timeless. Despite not being available in short-sleeve and lacking color options, the trail shirt can last for many years, provides comfort while wearing, and is comprised of high-quality materials and construction.