We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Mountain Hardwear Stretch Ozonic Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 46
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very durable in resisting wear and tear.
- Slightly-stretchy fabric to allow layering underneath.
- Pit vents help regulate temperature during activities.
- Comfortable and soft fabric.
- Hood fits well and fully protects against inclement weather.
- Dry Q membrane is waterproof and durable.
- The fabric is very soft and comfortable.
- Jacket has good ventilation.
- Doesn’t have crinkly material like most shells.
- 2.5-layers and taped seams for waterproof abilities.
- Velcro cuffs at the wrist for extra protection.
- The hood is 2-way adjustable to fit correctly and keep out precipitation.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the jacket not being able to withstand prolonged rain.
- The fit is a bit boxy which some may not like.
- No roll-away hood for extra functionality.
- No inner pockets for extra security.
The Mountain Hardwear Stretch Ozonic Jacket for women is a lightweight, durable, and comfortable layering option that is well-suited for those who want a breathable, but protective, jacket. This is a good jacket for those who are active outdoors, especially during light precipitation.