We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Re-Tool Snap-T Fleece Pullover – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 90 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.5 stars
Expert Rating: 4.5 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 498
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- This jacket will keep you warm and cozy!
- The material is able to retain its softness, even after machine washes.
- The kangaroo-style pocket will keep your hands warm in the coldest of temperatures.
- Collar is soft when buttoned up to your chin and doesn’t chafe.
- Despite the apparent thinness of the material, this jacket will keep you warm.
- Comfortable fleece material.
- Weighs a little less than a pound for ease and convenience.
- Great product for layering on chilly nights.
- While fleece, in general, is not very wind resistant, in this case the longer fibers do tend to provide a little protection.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Sizing is a bit snug, so you will need to order or purchase a size-up.
- The sleeve length tends to be short for most people.
- The material feels thinner than other Patagonia fleece jackets, which can help in convenience, but may not provide adequate warmth for desired purpose.
- Fabric provides very little wind protection so make sure to bring a wind breaking layer.
- Length of the pullover may be a bit short depending on body type.
- Material is not breathable enough for aerobic activities.
- The shorter arm length may lead to problems in determining which size to buy.
- Tighter fit in the shoulder and torso area.
The Snap-T pullover is a ‘re’ make on the classic Synchilla fleece offered by Patagonia. The warm fleece is suitable for layering, and ensures comfort on cold nights. Despite having a lighter material and some discrepancies in sizing, this fleece will be sure to get the job done by providing a cozy fit and an easy-to-pack jacket.