We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Snow Peak Trek Combo Titanium Cookset and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 111
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight and high-quality construction.
- Durable for long-term use.
- Easy to clean.
- Can use as a double boiler with the frying pan on top of a pot for added functionality.
- Safer than bare aluminum and coated cookware.
- The pots stack inside each other for functionality.
- Ability to store all within one pot, for versatility and convenience.
- Able to heat fast and cool down fast for efficiency.
- Lighter-weight than other similar options.
- Easily stuff vertically or on their side.
- Lids can function as a frying pan for versatility.
- Distributes heat very fast so your food will cook quickly and evenly.
- Comes with a mesh sack for easy carrying.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- More expensive than aluminum options.
- Boiled slower when compared to other similar options.
- Some issues with the lid fitting loosely.
The Snow Peak Trek Combo Titanium Cookset is a versatile, convenient, and functional product that is well-suited for those who consistently camp with the intention to make numerous meals on a stove. Despite boiling slower than other options and being more expensive, this cookset is durable, easy to clean, and fairly lightweight. For campers who want the choice of different-sized pots, with the added convenience of an easy storage method, this is a good option to enhance convenience and maximize storage space.