We’ve read the reviews across the web for the DAKINE Pickup Pad DLX and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 58
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Pad protects paint on your truck.
- Durable and reliable.
- Able to hold two bikes comfortably, and can fit up to five.
- Provides ample access for the backup camera.
- Strap keeps the pad on securely and safely during transport.
- High-quality material and construction.
- Fits well and has a low profile for efficiency.
- Velcro flap for security and compatibility with back-up cameras.
- Comes in two sizes and fits most pick-up trucks.
- Features an access flap on the outside that lets you use the tailgate handle with the pad installed.
- Bikes are stored on individual loops which prevents them from rubbing.
- Great price for the high-quality product.
- Able to lock the pad to the truck for added safety
- Durable outer material for extra protection.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Doesn’t have numerous features compared to other options.
The DAKINE Pickup Pad DLX is a functional, secure, and durable option for those who want to transport multiple bikes safely. Despite lacking some features that the other pads have, this pickup pad has safety features, the ability to carry numerous bikes, a low profile and sleek look, and compatibility with numerous types trucks, creating an efficient and functional product.