We’ve read the reviews across the web for the NRS cVest Type III Personal Flotation Device and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 116
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Various sizes and adjustability options for functionality.
- Different color choices for personalization.
- Meshed-back for extra ventilation during warm days.
- Plenty of pockets for ample storage.
- The shape of the vest lets you easily move and do all necessary activities.
- Reflective patches for extra safety measures.
- Six adjustment points for customization of fit.
- Highly-visible color and design to be safely seen from a distance.
- The flotation part is centered around the shoulders and upper body, so your lower back remains cool.
- U.S. Coast-Guard certified for added safety.
- Full front zipper for easy on-and-off.
- Two full-length pockets for ample storage.
- The 400-denier ripstop nylon fabric can withstand abrasion.
- Designed for kayak touring in mind due to the material and the fit.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- No shoulder pads on the straps for extra comfort.
- Some users might want a 4-way attachment point for a knife on one of the clamshell pockets.
The NRS cVest Type III Personal Flotation Device is a safe, comfortable, and mobile option that is well-suited for long days on the water. Despite not having a 4-way attachment point, there is really only minimal things that users would change about this product. The comfortable fit, durability, and ventilation make this a great choice for warm days, long days on the river, and kayak touring.