We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Oboz Bridger Mid B-Dry Hiking Boot – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 572
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Can withstand years of walking and hiking on tough terrain.
- Very little break-in time for added comfort.
- High-quality construction and lightweight.
- Bigger toe box area provides space for your toes and extra comfort.
- Ample support for various foot shapes.
- Great traction while hiking in various conditions.
- Supportive but still remains flexible for mobility.
- Very durable and waterproof for a long-lasting shoe.
- The rugged construction provides ample support for all trails.
- Rubber toe cap enhances protection and durability.
- The all-leather upper and the rugged sole contribute to the feeling of support and comfort.
- An all-around boot that works well for backpacking and hiking.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Little-to-no insulation for added warmth during cold days.
- The arch in the insole might be a bit far back for some users.
- The rounded heels can cause some slipping during downhill walking.
- Some users say that the shoe is stiff and lacks forefoot flexibility.
The Oboz Bridger Mid B-Dry Hiking Boot for women is a supportive, durable, and weather-protective boot that is suitable for all types of terrain. Despite some users not liking the arch shape, the boot provides ample support that accommodates most foot shapes. This hiking boot is well-suited for those who want a long-lasting boot and frequently hike in mild conditions.