We’ve read the reviews across the web for the HOKA ONE ONE Speedgoat 3 Trail Running Shoe – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 230
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides plenty of support for those who have joint or foot pain.
- Lightweight for all-day comfort and easy transportation in-between use.
- Attractive and stylish for a sleek look on and off the trail.
- Works well for support and comfort during multi-hour endurance runs.
- The sole provides enough flexibility for responsiveness on uneven ground.
- Versatile to use for running, walking, and hiking on various terrain.
- The rubber toe bumper provides some protection against tough terrain.
- Contains plenty of arch support for stabilizing your knees and ankles.
- Responsive for sensitivity and agileness during trail runs.
- Works well as a versatile and all-around trail shoe for consistent use in varying conditions.
- Comfortable for long trail runs or multi-hour hikes.
- Breathable for use during hot and humid summer days.
- Durable for long-lasting use over hundreds of miles.
- The 5mm lugs offer plenty of grip in wet and slippery conditions.
- The wider toe-box allows for added comfort during downhill running.
- The mesh construction provides ample temperature regulation in hot weather.
- The construction helps lock down the mid foot to promote stability and security.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The toe-box might be too small for those who have a wider-shaped foot.
- At the high-end of the price spectrum when compared to similar shoes.
- The fit and shape of this shoe may only work for those who have narrow feet.
The HOKA ONE ONE Speedgoat 3 Trail Running Shoe for women is a comfortable, durable, and lightweight option that works well for everyday trail use. With a construction that promotes stability without compromising breathability, this shoe will regulate your foot temperature, protect against tough debris, and stabilize your ankles while running on uneven terrain.